Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When would you like to have Neighborhood meetings?

Please post a comment about what day and time work best for you to be able to attend a monthly neighborhood meeting.

6 comments:

Naved said...

I am open to suggestions. How about first Tuesday of each month at 7pm.

Becky Mattis said...

I think Naved's suggestion sounds good.

S&C Pedersen said...

First Tuesday of each Month at 7pm works for me.

Unknown said...

That's as good as any other day. A repeating weeknight is probably best for most, and as long as we reliably meet each month, it's not a huge deal if somebody with an issue misses a meeting.

What about location? Can we ask Centex to let us use their sales area or one of the model homes to gather, or is somebody in the neighborhood willing to donate a living room each month? If location becomes an issue, when weather permits, and depending on attendance, we could always meet at the park, or in one of the cul-de-sacs, bring lawn chairs if needed, and rough it a little bit.

Margo Nicolella said...

It seems the prevailing thought is the first Tuesday of each month at 7pm. I'd put it on my calendar and plan to attend. I agree with the suggestions for location, as well. Shall we plan for May?

Sathish Jasti said...

First Tuesday of each Month at 7pm is fine with me. Yes, as Jacob said we can ask Centex to use their sales area.