Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Welcome to the Grand Harbor Neighborhood blog and happy halloween. There were a lot of neighbors handing out candy and some great decorations. Thanks for making this halloween a safe and fun environment for the kids.


We were able to hand out about 80 flyers on Halloween night to let our neighbors know about the blog. If you would like to be involved in the neighborhood watch please email your contact information (Name, Telephone, Address and preferred email) to thepedersenfamily@msn.com . I will add you to the neighborhood watch list and circulate an updated list to everyone. Prior to Halloween we had about 40 people on our list.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do we post our own topics on this blog site vs. only commenting on posted stuff?
Adam Kneitz
courtland oaks

S&C Pedersen said...

Adam, As you can tell I have been very busy at work and with life the last few months so no new postings have been made. Also nobody else has sent me any ideas for postings. If you would like to post you own topics to the blog I can make you an administator and share responsibility with you (or anyone else that wants to be an administrator). Or, you can send me an email to thepededersenfamily@msn.com with the details of your desired posting and I will put it on the blog.

Spencer Pedersen
407 Stream Mill Ln